Free next working day delivery is available for this product if ordered by midday
Sika MonoTop 4012
Sika MonoTop 4012 is a 1-part, cementitious, fibre reinforced, low shrinkage repair mortar. It contains recycled waste materials and can reduce the carbon footprint application activity calculations.
Sika MonoTop 4012 may only be used by experienced professionals. Repairs to all types of reinforced concrete structures and components for:
- Civil engineering structures
- Marine structures
- Structures requiring a Class R4, R3, R2 or R1 mortar
- Interior and exterior use
- Uses recycled waste materials
- Layer thickness 6–120 mm.
- Application up to 120 mm in 1 layer
- Sulphate resistant
- Hand and machine application (wet spray technique)
- Easy to apply
- Very low shrinkage behaviour
- Does not require a bonding primer
- Low permeability
- A1 fire rating
- Class R4 of EN 1504-3
- Restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 and 3.3 of EN 1504-9). Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Structural strengthening (Principle 4, method 4.4 pf EN 1504-9). Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar.
- Preserving or restoring passivity (Principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9) – Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete
Sika MonoTop 4012 not the product you were looking for? Check out our full range of concrete repair and protection range.