Free next working day delivery on this product for orders received by 11am!
Sikaflex Pro 3 Self Levelling
Sikaflex PRO 3 Self Levelling is a one part, moisture curing, self levelling elastic joint sealant with high mechanical resistance for the following indoor and outdoor applications:
- Movement and connection joints in floors
- Pedestrian and traffic areas (e. g. parking decks, car parks)
- Warehouses and production areas
- Applications in the food industry
- Ceramic tiles such as in public buildings etc.
- Floor joints in tunnel construction
- Movement capability of 25% (ISO 9047)
- Bubble-free curing
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- Solvent free and odourless
- Very low emission
Approvals /Standards Conforms to EN15651-4 PW EXT-INT CC 25 HM Conforms to ISO 11600 F 25 HM Resistant against waste water according to DIBT guidelines Resistant against diesel and jet fuel according to DIBT guidelines EMICODE EC1 PLUS R, very low emission ISEGA certificate for foodstuff area usage Cfrs t BS 6920 (driig water ctact)Specific Ratings LEED® EQc 4.1 SCAQMD, Rule 1168 BAAQMD, Reg. 8, Rule 51passes
Packaging 600 ml foil pack, 20 foil packs per box
Storage Conditions /Shelf-Life:
15 months from date of production if stored in undamaged original sealed containers, in dry conditions and protected from direct sunlight at temperatures.
View our Sika Sealants Product Range