Free next working day delivery if ordered by midday
SikaGrout 111 GP 25kg
SikaGrout 111 GP is a one part, general purpose, high precision, shrinkage compensated cementitious grout. SikaGrout 111 GP is easy to mix and apply; it is perfect for a multitude of jobs, such as filling voids, machine and base plates. CE Marked. Its excellent versatility makes it a favourite in our concrete and repair mortar range.
- General purpose grouting
- Under stanchion plates
- Filling cavities, voids, gaps and recesses
- Sealing around penetrations
- Machine & base plates
- Post fixings
- For exterior and interior use
- Easy to use (ready to mix powder)
- Pre batched for quality
- Just add water
- High compressive strength gain
- Easy to mix and apply
- Contains no chloride admixtures
- Shrinkage Compensated
- Fire rating and protection properties comparable to concrete
- Can be pumped or poured
- Good mechanical properties
What is SikaGrout used for?
SikaGrout is a high precision, shrinkage compensated cementitious mortar that’s used to fill voids, transfer loads and fix non-structural elements. It’s also used to grout column base plates and machine bases.
How do you use SikaGrout?
Using SikaGrout is easy to apply. Follow the instructions below:
• Place the recommended water ratio in a mixing container and add the SikaGrout 111
• Mix for three minutes until the material is bound together. Add more water to suit the desired consistency
• Pour evenly over the surface to fill in the voids.