SikaGrout 111 (25kg) is an easy-to-use, general-purpose cementitious grout. Suitable for external and internal use, the multipurpose grout is ideal for filling cavities, voids, gaps and recesses, and can be used for sealing around penetrations and general grouting projects.
SikaGrout 111 meets the requirements of BS EN 1504-6.
SikaGrout 111 is suitable for:
• Filling voids, cavities, gaps and recesses
• Bedding joints in pre-cast concrete sections.
H2: Benefits of SikaGrout
• High-quality finish
• Easy handling
• Excellent flow properties
• Fast strength development
• High effective bearing area
• No segregation or bleeding
• Can be poured or pumped.
What is SikaGrout used for?
SikaGrout is a high precision, shrinkage compensated cementitious mortar that’s used to fill voids, transfer loads and fix non-structural elements. It’s also used to grout column base plates and machine bases.
How do you use SikaGrout?
Using SikaGrout is easy to apply. Follow the instructions below:
• Place the recommended water ratio in a mixing container and add the SikaGrout 111
• Mix for three minutes until the material is bound together. Add more water to suit the desired consistency
• Pour evenly over the surface to fill in the voids.