Free next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday.
SikaGrout 111 GP
SikaGrout 111 GP is a one part flowable shrinkage compensated general purpose cementitious grout.
Meets the requirements of BS EN 1504-6. Anchoring of reinforcing bars.
- General purpose grouting
- Under stanchion plates
- Filling cavities, voids, gaps and recesses
- Sealing around penetrations
- Machine & base plates
- Post fixings
- For exterior and interior use
- Easy to use (ready to mix powder)
- Pre batched for quality
- Just add water
- High compressive strength gain
- Easy to mix and apply
- Contains no chloride admixtures
- Shrinkage Compensated
- Fire rating and protection properties comparable to concrete
- Can be pumped or poured
- Good mechanical properties
What is SikaGrout used for?
SikaGrout is a high precision, shrinkage compensated cementitious mortar that’s used to fill voids, transfer loads and fix non-structural elements. It’s also used to grout column base plates and machine bases.
How do you use SikaGrout?
Using SikaGrout is easy to apply. Follow the instructions below:
• Place the recommended water ratio in a mixing container and add the SikaGrout 111
• Mix for three minutes until the material is bound together. Add more water to suit the desired consistency
• Pour evenly over the surface to fill in the voids.
View our full range of Sika Repair Mortars