Sika MonoTop 4400 MIC
Sika MonoTop 4400 MIC is a 1-part, ready to use, high performance, calcium aluminate mortar specifically designed for the repair and protection of new or existing sewer infrastructure from biogenic sulphuric acid corrosion.
Particularly suitable for the protection and refurbishment of:
- Sewer infrastructure
- Lift stations, pumping stations
- Main trunk sewers, collectors
- Sewer pipes
- Waste water treatment plants
Suitable for repair work (Principle 3 concrete restoration, method 3.1 & 3.3; Principle 4 structural strengthening, method 4,4 of EN
1504-9) in sewer and waste water treament plant. Suitable for concrete protection (principle 2 moisture control, method 2.2; Principle
8 increase resistivity, method 8,2 & Principle 5 physical resistance, method 5,1).
- Resistant to biogenic sulphuric acid corrosion
- Resistant to pure water, salt water, sulphated soils and several diluted acids
- Does not contain chlorides or other corrosion promoting additives
- Suitable for machine application (wet and dry spray technique)
- High bond strength
- High early compressive strength, class R4 of EN 1504-3
- Fast return to service (within 1 hour if Sikagard®-230 MIC surface hardener is used)
Sika MonoTop 4400 MIC not what you’re looking for? Check out our full range of concrete repair and protection products.