Free next working day delivery is available on this product if ordered by midday!
Sika MonoTop 412 N – R4 Concrete Repair Mortar
Sika MonoTop 412 N is a 1-component, fibre reinforced, low shrinkage repair mortar meeting the requirement of class-R4 of EN 1504-3.
- Suitable for restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 & 3.3 of EN 1504-9).Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works.
- Suitable for structural strengthening (principle 4, method 4.4 of EN 1504-9). Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar.
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (principle 7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9). Increasing cover with additional mortar and replacing contaminated or carbonated concrete.
- Tested application under live dynamic loading
- Class R4 of EN 1504-3
- Sulphate resistant
- For hand or machine application
- Easy to apply
- Application up to 50 mm in 1 layer
- Very low shrinkage behaviour
- Does not require a bonding primer even when manually applied
- Low permeability
- A1 fire rating
- Galvashield compatible
View our full Sika Concrete Repair and Protection Range