Woven unidirectional glass fibre fabric, designed for structural strengthening applications as part of the sika® strengthening system.
SikaWrap-930 G is a unidirectional woven glass fibre fabric designed for installation using the wet application process.
SikaWrap®-930 G may only be used by experienced professionals.
SikaWrap®-930 G can only be installed by a Sika New Zealand Approved Contractor.
Structural strengthening of reinforced concrete, masonry, brickwork and timber elements or structures, to increase flexural and shear loading capacity for:
- Improved seismic performance of masonry walls
- Increasing the strength and ductility of columns
- Enabling changes in use / alterations and refurbishment
- Correcting structural design and / or construction defects
- Increasing resistance to seismic movement
- Improving service life and durability
- Structural upgrading to comply with current standards
- Blast mitigation (accidents or terrorism)
- Electrical environments that ask for non-conductive material
Characteristics / Advantages
Manufactured with heat-set weft fibres to keep the fabric stable
- Multifunctional fabric for use in many different strengthening applications
- Flexible and accommodating of different surface planes and geometry (beams, columns, chimneys, piles, walls, soffits, silos etc.)
- Low density for minimal additional weight Extremely cost effective in comparison to traditional strengthening techniques
- Very low electrical conductivity