SikaCeram 621 FlowFix
Part of our landscaping range SikaCeram 621 FlowFix Jointing Compound is a controlled, cementitious flowable jointing grout which is applied by mixing with water on site making it an excellent solution for working porcelain patios. 621 FlowFix is poured over joints with ease and worked into other exposed joints by squeegee. Once dry the surplus is simply washed off. SikaCeram 621 FlowFix Jointing Compound is a highly workable product that is non-permeable once cured.
Suitable for joints between 3-10mm wide and 20mm in depth, SikaCeram 621 FlowFix Jointing Compound cures in 60 minutes to a non-permeable finish.
- For use with porcelain or ceramic paving
- Simple and fast application – ideal for large scale areas
- Suitable for joints 3-10 mm wide and at least 20 mm
Characteristics / Advantages
- Fast setting with exceptional bond strength
- Simply squeegee into joints for fast and effective application
- Cures in 60 minutes to a non-permeable finish
- Suitable for vehicular traffic
- Can be applied to wet or dry surfaces
- Can be used internally or externally