Free next working day delivery is available for this product if ordered by midday
Sika Brick and Patio Cleaner
Sika Brick and Patio Cleaner is a fast acting acid based formula which dissolves mortar and cement stains, ingrained dirt and most paints on mineral surfaces such as brick, stone, concrete, paving slabs and earthenware. Can be cleaned up after use with cold water.
- Removes mortar, cement, efflorescence, stains and dirt.
- Fast acting acid based formula.
- For paving tiles, concrete and brickwork.
Areas For Use
- Cleans stains from brickwork, natural stone, concrete and earthenware.
- Cleans stains from patios.
- Cleans garage and factory floors.
- Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment
- Take care when working on interior surfaces and with artificial stone.
- Always test a small area before applying to the entire surface. On very sensitive surfaces, a 1:2(cleaner to water) dilution as a trial is recommended.
- Always wash the surface down after treatment.
- Protect plants and animals from contact when using.
- it is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in any doubt contact technicalservices for advice.
ALWAYS TEST A SMALL INCONSPICUOS AREA PRIOR TO FULL APPLICATION. Use the product neat. Mask up any adjacent surfaces to prevent damage. Protect plants and grass etc. form overspray/run off. Brush or spray on the cleaner, working well into stain and leave for 15 – 20 minutes. After this time, use a hard bristle to remove the stain. Finally, wash down the area with water, preferably with a hose, before the product dries. Take care not to allow residues to run directly into fresh watercourses.
CAUTION – COLOURED PAVING AND BLOCKS.
This product is extremely aggressive and can discolor certain types of paving flags and blocks. when applying to these substrates ALWAYS carry out a trial on an unseen area before applying.
View our full Sika Landscaping Product Range