Free next working day delivery is available for this product if ordered by 2pm
Resiblock Superior Original Block Paving Sealer
Resiblock Superior is a Wetlook urethane based low viscosity prepolymer block paving sealer and jointing sand stabiliser of exceptional effectiveness. Its penetration comes about by solvent evaporation, polymerisation being effected by atmospheric moisture.
It incorporates a completely unique moisture curing system eliminating the problems common to conventional water based and solvent acrylic systems. It’s function is to bind the particles of sand and protect the paver face from oil and water infiltration.
- Two coat system – fast cure, area can be used fully within 24 hours
- Penetration brought about by solvent evaporation
- Polymerisation effected by atmospheric and residual moisture
- Can be applied all year round
- Allows pavement to retain its normal flexural qualities
- Manufactured under ISO 9002
- Greatly exceeds ASTM D 2370 (elongation test) – fully elastomeric
- Easy application by RESIBLOCK Resi Rollers
- Proven to withstand temperatures in excess of 200o C High degree of resistance to commercial chemicals. Unaffected by de-icing salts
- Lifespan up to 5 years
Maintains performance life of pavement.
Yields significant whole life cost savings and reduces interim maintenance.
Wet look sealant
Contributes to ‘Best Value’.
Oleophobic and hydrophobic properties
Resists weed and Grass growth in the joints.
Ideal for use with:- CBP
Fields of Application
SMALL/MEDIUM CAR PARKS PATIOS AND PAVED GARDENS PRIVATE ROADS AND DRIVEWAYS
Small/medium car parks, patios, paved gardens, block paving and driveways.
Limitations of Use
PIC, Engineering Bricks, Quarry Tiles, Clay paving Wet Cast/Hydraulically Pressed Flags and all natural stone
3m2/l For the first coat 6m2/l For the second coat