Free next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
Sika Water Seal 5L
Sika Water Seal is a waterproofing solvent based water seal for masonry, to protect structures against rain, damp and frost. Upon application Sika Water Seal penetrates to a depth of 5mm, lining the pores with a water repellent coating without significantly changing the appearance or affecting the breathing property of the wall.
Prevention of rain and damp penetration with Sika Water Seal also aids in preserving the heat insulating properties of the wall.
This treatment is known to be effective up to 10 years, depending upon substrate, absorbency, application rate and position.
- Substantially reduces rain and damp penetration, protects the surface from discolouration and weathering and aids in preventing efflorescence and spalling of the surface from frost attack.
- Suitable for application to vertical surfaces only. In industrial areas, the sealing of masonry with Sika Water Seal protects the surface from attack by the acidified atmosphere and aids in preventing discolouration by smoke.
- Deeply penetrating, water repellent.
- Colourless, long lasting.
- Allows treated surfaces to breathe.
- Protects surface from discolouration due to pollution.
- Helps to reduce efflorescence.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Brush or spray applied.