Sika MonoTop 3020
Sika MonoTop 3020 is a 1-part, cementitious poly- mer modified, low shrinkage surfacing/ finishing mortar. It contains recycled waste materials and can reduce the carbon footprint application activity calculations.
A new product in our concrete repair and protection range Sika MonoTop 3020 replaces the discontinued Sika MonoTop 620.
Sika MonoTop 3020 may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Thin layer render
- Use as a concrete pore filler/ levelling mortar
- Repairing of minor defects (pores and honeycombed concrete)
- Structures requiring a Class R3,R2,R1 mortarFor interior and exterior use
Characteristics and Advantages
- Uses recycled waste materials
- Layer thickness 1–5 mm
- Dust reduced
- Application up to 5 mm in 1 layer on vertical and horizontal applications
- High early strengths even at low temperaturesGood surface finishingLow cracking sensitivity
- Sulphate resistant
- Hand and machine application (wet spray technique)
- Very good resistance to water and chloride penetration
- Compatible with Sikagard® overcoat systems
- Ready to mix with water
- Does not contain chlorides or other corrosion promoting additives
- A1 fire rating
- Class R3 of EN 1504-3
- Restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 and 3.3 of EN 1504-9)
- Preserving or restoring passivity (principle 7, method7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9)
▪ IBU Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) available
Approvals and Certificates
▪ CE Marking and Declaration of Performance to EN 1504-3 – Concrete repair product for structural re- pair.