SikaBond PVA+ is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilized, externally plasticised, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates. General purpose economic adhesive, sealer and mortar improver.
- As a highly effective and easy to use building adhesive.
- As a primer, admixture, bonding agent, sealer and dustproofer.
- For use on a wide range of building jobs.
- As general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc.
- As an internal filler when mixed with shavings/plaster.
Characteristics / Advantages
- General purpose bonding agent and admixture for concrete and plasters
- Cement render improver
- Reduces surface dusting
Protect from frost and store between 5°C and 25°C.