Free next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
Sika MonoTop 1010 12kg
Sika MonoTop 1010 is a 1-part, cementitious, polymer modified coating material used as bonding primer and reinforcement corrosion protection. It contains recycled waste materials which leads to a reduced carbon footprint compared to an equivalent performing mortar.
As a new addition to our concrete and repair range Sika MonoTop 1010 replaces the discontinued Sika MonoTop 610.
Sika MonoTop 1010 may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Bonding primer as part of a concrete repair system
- Reinforcement corrosion protection as part of a concrete repair system
- Suitable for control of anodic areas (Principle 11, method 11.1 of EN 1504-9)
- Interior and exterior use
- Uses recycled waste materials
- Easy to use, just add waterGood adhesion to concrete and steel
- Good resistance to water and chloride penetration
- Can be applied with a brush or by wet spray technique
- Conformity with LEED v4 MRc 2 (Option 1): Building Product Disclosure and Optimization – Environment- al Product Declarations
Approvals / Standards
- CE Marking and Declaration of Performance to EN 1504-7- Product for reinforcement corrosion protection