Free Next Working Day Delivery on this product for orders received by Midday!
From our Landscaping and Surface Treatments range, Sika FastFix All Weather Jointing Compound is an all-weather, self-setting paving jointing compound. With Active Resin Technology, this jointing compound is highly-durable, fast and easy to use, highly water permeable, and can be applied in any weather conditions, including rain.
Available in Grey, Charcoal, Flint, Stone and Buff colour options.
• Coverage: 21m2
• Size: 15kg
• Colour: Stone
Benefits of Sika FastFix All Weather Jointing Compound
The key benefits of this All Weather Jointing Compound are:
• Easy application
• Better durability
• Doesn’t require any mixing
• Won’t shrink, crack or wash out
• Highly-water permeable
• A natural barrier against weeds
• Store for up to a month after opening, if submerged in water.
Suitable for use on:
• Indian sandstone
• Stone setts
• Paving blocks
• Driveways with light vehicular traffic.
How do you use jointing compound?
• Make sure paving is securely installed
• Keep gaps clear of debris and weeds
• Wet the slabs and joints thoroughly and let the water drain
• Use opened product within an hour
• Spread in small manageable areas
• Use a soft brush to work into the joints completely
• Compact into the joints thoroughly – top up and compact again
• Leave to set.
Which is the best jointing compound?
Sika All Weather Joint Compound is known for its high-quality properties, technology for advanced durability, and easy application.
Can you use jointing compound on block paving?
Sika All Weather Jointing Compound is designed to safely use to seal block paving surfaces. Sika All Weather Jointing Comound works on all types of block paving, patio pavements and paths, and is easier to use that most traditional methods.
How long does Sika fix take to set?
Sika FastFIx All Weather Jointing Compound take 6-12 hours to set in 15 degrees. The compound will need more time to set in wet weather and temperatures between 4-15 degree Celsius.