Sikagard 406 W
Sikagard 406 W is a single component white, waterborne acrylic resin based surface coating containing an organic in film preservative with a mat finish.
- Top coat or standalone coating for internal walls and ceilings
- For concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic
- Suitable for pharmaceutical, medical engineering, food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities, kitchens and prisons and leisure facilities
- Easy to apply
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions
- Tough and highly durable
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity)
- Permeable to water vapour
- Ultra-low emission
- More flexible in comparison to standard paints, improved resistance to cracking and flaking
- Mat finish
- Seamless, easy to clean finish
- Low odour
Available colours BS08B15, BS12B21, BS14C31, BS18E49, BS18E50, RAL1013, RAL3015, RAL7035, RAL9001, White.
View our range of Sika Waterproofing products.
View more information on Sikagard 406 W