Sikafloor ProSeal is a clear acrylic resin polymer solution, which impregnates concrete surfaces to cure, harden and seal fresh or hardened concrete.
Sikafloor ProSeal may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Sikafloor ProSeal is used for optimum curing and sealing of fresh concrete floors and structures
- Curing compound in order to limit surface drying and cracking
- Provides curing and sealing for Sikafloor dry shake hardeners
- Anti-dust treatment and improvement of the abrasion resistance of existing concrete surfaces
- Suitable for exterior and interior application
- Excellent moisture retention
- Curing Efficiency to ASTM C-156 is 75%
- Good adhesion to old and new concrete
- Quick drying
- Helps control dusting for both new and existing concrete floor surfaces
- Effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation
- Non yellowing
- Easy application by spray or roller
Sikafloor ProSeal Technical Details
- Curing membrane for fresh concrete.
- Surface hardener and dustproofer.
- Curing/sealing of Sikafloor dry shake hardeners.
- One coat application.
- Surface hardens concrete.
- Spray or roller applied.
- Prevents dusting.
- 75% curing efficiency.
- Simplifies operation/planning.
- Non yellowing.
- Impregnates concrete.
- Same day application.
- Impregnates wet and dry concrete.
- Seals and protects.
- Non-degrading and remains permanently in the concrete matrix.
- Quick drying.
- Increases resistance to oils, lubricants and chemicals.
- Improves cleanability.
Methods of use
Sikafloor ProSeal may be sprayed onto newly laid concrete immediately after final powerfloating/finishing. After finishing the concrete ensure there is no free water on the surface. Sikafloor ProSeal should be applied evenly, as a fine mist spray, from a low pressure spray unit or roller onto concrete in one coat. In severe drying conditions cover the floor in white polythene sheeting as soon as the Sikafloor ProSeal is dry.
Sikafloor ProSeal can be applied to hardened concrete provided the substrate is clean and free from surface water and contaminants. Additional Information Specification clauses, cold weather working and Instructions for Use are available on request.
Specification clauses, cold weather working and Instructions for Use are available on request.