Free next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm
Sikafloor Level 30
Sikafloor Level 30 is a polymer modified, pumpable, self levelling fast drying cementitious screed for higher thickness interior or exterior floors, meeting the requirements of class R3 according to EN 1504-3.
- Self smoothing and highly fluid
- Easy to place by pump or manual application
- Ready for use.
Sikafloor Level 30 is an floor self levelling screed to level or smooth screeds and concrete floors at a thickness between 4–30mm in one working step and is a useable as screed for industrial service conditions when sealed with a PU or EP resin top coat from medium to high load (heavy-traffic + forklift pallet truck with impact load ).
It is also suitable for filling, smoothing and levelling of suitable substrates before applying parquet, ceramic tiles, seamless resin floors, textile, elastic floor coverings.
Sikafloor Level 30 is useable as screed for exterior areas when sealed with a covering e.g. a coating.
- Suitable for restoration work (Principle 3, method 3.1 of EN 1504-9).
- Suitable for structural strengthening (principle 4,method 4.4 of EN 1504-9).
- Suitable for preserving or restoring passivity (Principle7, method 7.1 and 7.2 of EN 1504-9).