SikaBond MS Wood Floor Adhesive
Sikabond MS Wood Floor is a high specification product, specifically designed for fixing all types of wooden floors directly onto all common substrates, eliminating the need for battens. Sikabond MS Wood Floor is based on the latest developments in hybrid polymer technology.
- Will bond engineered and solid wood flooring directly to all common subfloors including concrete, wood , metal, ceramic tiles, composite board and most nature stone floors.
- Elastic bonding of skirting boards / baseboards and door thresholds etc.
Characteristics / Advantages
- 1-component, ready to use.
- 100% solvent and water free, odourless.
- Will not cause warpage or curl of wood blocks or planks.
- Excellent workability.
- Elastic, footfall sound-dampening.
- Suitable for all common types of wood floors.
- Reduces stress on the substrate and also reduces stress transfer between the wood floor and the substrate.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Can be sanded.