Free next working day delivery is available for this product if ordered by midday
S-Vap 5000 E SA
S-Vap 5000E SA is a multi-layer self-adhesive vapour control layer made of polymer modified bitumen with a glass-fibre mat reinforcement and an aluminium foil as top layer.
Vapour control layer (VCL) is applied over most common substrates such as concrete, metal decks, plywood, timber boards and/or oriented strand fibre board (OSB) deck.
Special application within adhered systems:
- Adhered system: Self-adhesion strength limits max wind up lift design load
- Combined adhered system: Self adhesion strength is part of wind-up lift designTemporary waterproofing layer: S-Vap 5000E SA can also be used as temporary waterproofing layer, as top layer can be left exposed for up to 4 weeks.
Important: If used in an adhered roof build-up, additional installation requirements must be applied e.g. use of Primer 600 to achieve full self adhesion strength:
- Self adhesion strength on metal decks, in combination with Primer 600, max. design load of 2.4 kN/m2
- Self adhered on concrete deck in combination with Primer 600, max. design load 2.4 kN/m2.
- Self-adhered on plywood/OSB deck in combination with Primer 600, max. design load 2.4 kN/m2.