SikaSeal 627 Fire Collar
SikaSeal 627 Fire Collar is a fire resistant prefabricated pipe collar consisting of a metal casing and an intumescent insert for interior and exterior penetration sealing applications. SikaSeal 627 Fire Collar is designed to provide a high volume expansion and pressure seal during a fire to combustible pipes that pass through floor and wall service openings.
▪ Restores the fire resistance performance of a floor or wall which incorporates service openings containing metallic, plastic or composite pipes / conduits.
▪ Outer face wall or floor application in combination with Sikacryl 621 Fire
▪ Can be combined with SikaSeal 626 Fire Board and Sikacrete 630 Fire
Characteristics / Advantages
▪ Pipe diameter range 32–250 mm
▪ Highly intumescent – Volume expansion 20 times original size
▪ Flexible design enables installation in confined spaces
▪ Easy to apply – 1 part, 3 fixings for all sizes
▪ Up to 4 hours fire resistance
Part of the Sika Passive Fire Protection Range