Sikadur-31+ is a two-part, low-VOC, moisture-tolerant epoxy structural adhesive which bonds to many construction materials. It is also used for structural concrete repairs, joint filling, and crack sealing. It can be used in both do-it-yourself (DIY) and professional applications.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Very low VOC (GEV Emicode EC1PLUS)
- Very good adhesion to many construction materials
The Product is used as an adhesive for:
- Structural concrete repair (Principle 3, Method 3.1 of EN 1504-9). Repair of spalling and damaged concrete in buildings, bridges, infrastructure and superstructure works
- Structural strengthening (Principle 4, Method 4.3 of EN 1504-9). Bonding plate reinforcement
- Structural strengthening (Principle 4, Method 4.4 of EN 1504-9). Increasing the bearing capacity of the concrete structure by adding mortar
The Product is used for bonding the following materials:
- Natural stone.
- Fibre cement.
- Brick masonry.
- Brick slips.
The Product is used for repairing and reprofiling:
- Structural concrete elements such as beams, columns, and walls.
- Non-structural concrete elements.
- Small patches and edges.
The Product is used for filling and sealing:
- Joint arrises.
- Crack arrises.
- Non-structural static cracks.