Sika® Hand Cleaner is a unique patented waterless hand cleaning system combining both a high-quality liquid hand cleaner formula and a heavy duty, nonscratching abrasive hand cleaning towel.
- Sika® Hand Cleaner unique properties work fast to remove fresh urethane and primer.
- Sika® Hand Cleaner will also remove small amounts of cured urethane and dried primer other cleaners just can’t remove.
- Sika® Hand Cleaner works fast to loosen and dissolve surface and embedded grease, grime and soil.
- Hands are left fresh and clean, and are conditioned with gentle emollients.
- No rinsing, no drying, no residue left.
- Pleasant fragrance.
Areas of Application
Sika® Hand Cleaner replaces shop towels, dry wipes, paper towels and rags that are constantly used to wipe hands but can not properly clean them.
When you do not have access to soap, water, wash basin or sink, his is the ideal system to keep hands professionally clean. Sika® Hand Cleaner is essential for industrial workers bonding and
sealing with urethane, mechanics, painters, machinists and all other workers exposed to oily soils.
Quickly removes tough-to-clean substances including dirt, heavy grease, adhesive, lubricants, oils, ink, tar, wax, caulk sealant, paint and much more.